Friday, January 1, 2010

What I Learned in 2009...


So as we toasted to 2010 at midnight last night, I found myself thinking about 2009 and decided to collect my thoughts here on what the year was and what I learned from it.


It was without question an up and down year but here are the top ten things I learned from 2009...

  1. There is nothing in this world that I can't achieve when I put my mind to it.
  2. I can't continue to live in the past. No matter how much it hurts, I have to move forward.
  3. Learned who my real friends are and who I can place my trust with.
  4. Some people get it, and some people just simply don't.
  5. My mother, sisters and brother will always have my back. So I need to make the effort to see them more often.
  6. My two best friends are borderline alcoholics... they know who they are!
  7. While I never thought I could love someone else's kids, Penelope and Anahi changed that in the blink of an eye. I'd do anything for those two little girls.
  8. Women are and will for the foreseeable future remain a mystery to me.
  9. There is always someone who will let you down, so only depend on yourself.
  10. Taking care of a dog is not an easy thing to do.
Stay tuned for later as I update you on what I hope to achieve in 2010.

No comments: