Sunday, August 1, 2010

2010 Thus Far...

Okay so once again I have been slacking and this is my first post in months. Figured it was a good time to check my progress on some of those goals that I had set going into the new year. Not doing bad as far as reaching them, but not doing great either as you can see:
  1. Still no progress on this girlfriend thing obviously, and I am not optimistic at all.
  2. No promotion yet, but I am more optimistic about this than I ever was about getting a girlfriend.
  3. No luck on the MBA Program as of yet, as the UT thing fell through.
  4. First one! Did finally get the car about two weeks ago, and loving every second I am in the car.
  5. After being in the workforce for going on 6 years now, I am finally taking a full weeks worth of vacation. Hard to believe huh...
  6. Doing okay with this one, as I have done a few speaking engagements to a couple of groups this year, minus the big one at UT a few months back. We have Popeye's Chicken to thank for ruling me out of that one and putting me in the hospital.
  7. I knew this one was a long shot when I type it in, as far as taking a trip out of the country goes. Who knows though, as I got a good amount of vacation time to use and we still got a few months till the end of the year.
  8. Not quite an expert in my field yet, but definitely at a good place with it as I feel we are doing some good things at work and we'll just wait and see what happens.
  9. Haha, why the hell did I even put learning salsa on the list. Wish I had the time and energy though as it would be good to work up that sweat.
  10. Still dodging 30! At least for a few more months...
Well that is the update for now, and as I said, its not going great, but its not going bad either so just keep plugging away as I'd like to be at 70% by the end of the year with these goals. 

Hopefully we won't have to wait another 6 months or so for my next post, keep checking me out here to get the latest!

No comments: